1. Ahmadian, H., Ghanbari, A. and Ghalavi, M. 2006. Effect of animal manure on quantitative and qualitative yield and chemical composition of essential oil in cumin (Cuminum cyminum). J. Iran. Field. Crop Res. 4(2): 207-216. (In Persian)
2. Akbarinia, A., Ghalavand, A., Sefidkon, F., Rezaee, M.B. and Sharifi Ashoorabadi, E. 2010. Study on the effect of different rates of chemical fertilizer, manure and mixture of them on seed yield and main, compositions of essential oil of ajowan (Trachyspermum copticum). J. Iran. Field. Crop. Res., 13(4): 217-207. (In Persian)
3. Anwar, M., Patra, D.D., Chand, S., Alpesh, K., Naqvi, A.A., and Khanuja, S.P.S. 2005. Effect of organic manures and inorganic fertilizer on growth, herb and oil yield, nutrient accumulation, and oil quality of French basil. J. Plan. Grow. Reg. 18(3): 175-186.
4. Arancon, N.Q., Edwards, C.A., Bierman, P., Metzger, J.D. and Lucht, C. 2005. Effects of vermicomposts produced from cattle manure, food waste and paper waste on the growth and yield of peppers in the field. J. Agri. Res. 49(4): 297-306.
5. Araya, H.T., Soundy, P., Steyn, J.M., Teubes, C., Learmonth, R.A. and Mojela, N. 2006. Response of herbage yield, essential oil yield and composition of south African rose-scented geranium (Pelargonium sp.) to conventional and organic nitrogen. J. Essential. Oil Res. 18(3): 111-115.
6. Ateia, E.M., Osman, Y.A.H. and Meawad, A.E.A.H. 2009. Effect of organic fertilization on yield and active constituents of (Thymus vulgaris L.). under North Sinai conditions. J. Agri. Bio Sci. 5(4): 555-565.
7. Ayyobi, H., Olfati, J.A. and Peyvast, G.A. 2014. The effects of cow manure vermicompost and municipal solid waste compost on peppermint (Mentha piperita L.) in Torbat-e-Jam and Rasht regions of Iran. Int. J. Recycl. Org. Waste Agri. 3(4): 147-153.
8. Azzaz, N.A., Hassan, E.A. and Hamad, E.H. 2009. The chemical constituent and vegetative and yielding characteristics of fennel plants treated with organic and bio-fertilizer instead of mineral fertilizer. Aust. Agri. Res. 3(2): 79-87.
9. Bhuiyan, I., Begum, J. and Sultana, M. 2009. Chemical composition of leaf and seed essential oil of Coriandrum sativum L. from Bangladesh. Flav. Frag. J. 20(4): 642–644.
10.Carrubba, A., La Torre, R. and Matranga, A. 2008. Cultivation trials of some aromatic and medicinal plants in a semi-arid Mediterranean environment. Aust. J. Exp. Agric. 45(4): 459-463.
11.Chatterjee, S.K. 2002. Cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants in India, a commercial approach. Crop. Prod. 27(1): 75-85.
12.Chaves, F.C.M., Ming, L.C., Ehlert, P.A.D., Fernandes, D.M., Marques, M.O.M. and Meireles, M.A.A. 2010. Influence of organic fertilization on leave and essential oil production of Ocimum gratissimum L. Acta Hort. 28(1): 273-275.
13.Darzi, M.T., Ghalavand, A., Sephidkon, F. and Rejali, F. 2009. Effects of mycorrhiza, vermicompost and phosphatic biofertilizer application on quantity and quality of essential oil in fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.). Iran. J. Medic. Aromatic Plant. Sci. 18(4): 96-113. (In Persian)
14.Darzi, M.T., Hadj Seyed Hadi, M.R. and Rejali, F. 2013. Effects of vermicompost and phosphatic biofertilizer application on quantity and quality of essential oil in anise. Iran. J. Medic. Aromatic Plant. Res. 33(3): 83-94. (In Persian)
15.Darzi, M.T., Haj Seyed Hadi, M.R. and Rejali, F. 2012a. Effects of the application of vermicompost and nitrogen fixing bacteria on quantity and quality of the essential oil in dill (Anethum graveolens). J. Medic. Aromatic Plant. Sci. 31(3): 93-110. (In Persian).
16.Darzi, M.T., Haj Seyed Hadi, M.R. and Rejali, F. 2012b. Effects of cattle manure and biofertilizer application on biological yield, seed yield and essential oil in coriander (Coriandrum sativum). J. Medic. Aromatic Plant. Sci. 12(1): 115-126. (In Persian)
17.Dierchesen, A. 1996. Promoting the conservation and use of underutilized and neglected Crop. Coriander, New York: Lewis Publishers, USA. 82 pp.
18.Ebadi, M.T., Fallahi, J., Azizi, M. and Rezvani Moghaddam, P. 2007. The effects of application of organic fertilizer on growth parameters and yield of two breeding cultivars of chamomile. Abstract Proceedings of the 5th Congress of Agronomy and Plant Breeding. 21-27. (In Persian)
19.Fallahi, J., Koocheki, A. and Rezvani Moghaddam, P. 2008. The effect of organic fertilizers on quantity index and the amount of essential oil and chamazulene in chamomile. Water Soil Sci. 12(1): 39–50. (In Persian)
20.Fallahi, J., Koocheki, A. and Rezvani Moghaddam, P. 2009. Investigating the effects of organic fertilizers on quantity index and the amount of essential oil and chamazulene in chamomile (Matricaria recutita). Biol. Sci. 24(1): 65-78. (In Persian)
21.Geetha, A., Rao, P.V., Reddy, D.V. and Mohammad, S. 2009. Effect of organic and inorganic fertilizers on macro and micro nutrient uptake, oil content, quality and herbage yield in sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum). Res. on Crop. 10(3): 740-742.
22.Ghahraman, A. 1993. Colored Flora of Iran. Research Institute of medicinal Plants (RIFR), Iran. (In Persian)
23.Gholami Sharafkhane, E., Jahan, M., Banayan Avval, M., Koocheki, A. and Rezvani Moghaddam, P. 2015. The effect of organic, biological and chemical fertilizers on yield, essential oil percentage and some agroecological characteristics of summer savory (Satureja hortensis L.) under Mashhad conditions. Agric. Sci. Technol. J. 19(1): 111-118. (In Persian)
24.Harshavardhan, P.G., Vasundhara, M., Shetty, G.R., Nataraja, A., Sreeramu, B.S., Gowda, M.C. and Sreenivasappa, K.N. 2007. Influence of spacing and integrated nutrient management on yield and quality of essential oil in lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L.). Crop Sci. 18(4): 83-94. (In Persian)
25.Hasanpour, A., Zakerin, R., Khorrami, A., Asadi, S. and Karagar, M. 2011. Effect of organic and chemical fertilizers on yield, yield components and seed quality of coriander under drought stress conditions. Iranian J. Field Crop. Sci. 2(4): 21-28. (In Persian)
26.Jha, P., Ram, M., Khan, M.A., Kiran, U., Uzzafar, M. and Abdinb, M.Z. 2011. Impact of organic manure and chemical fertilizers on artemisinin content and yield in Artemisia annua L. Ind. Crop Prod. 33(2): 396-301.
27.Kaplan, M., Kocabas, I., Sonmez, I. and Kalkan, H. 2009. The effects of different organic manure applications on the dry weight and the essential oil quantity of sage (Salvia fruticosa Mill.). J. Biol. Sci. 16(1): 29-36.
28.Kapoor, R., Giri, B. and Mukerji, K.G. 2004. Improved growth and essential oil yield and quality in (Foeniculum vulgare Mill) on mycorrhizal inoculation supplemented with P-fertilizer. J. Bio Tech. 93(3): 307-311.
29.Khalid, K.A. and Shafei, A.M. 2005. Productivity of dill (Anethum graveolens L.) as influenced by different organic manure rates and sources. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci. 74(4): 154-162.
30.Khosravi, M. and Rahimian Mashhadi, H. 2005. Effects of different manure and vermicompost rates on yield and essential oil contents of coriander (Coriandrum sativum). Agric. Sci. Technol. 19(2):111-118. (In Persian)
31.Liebman, A. 2002. Integration of soil, crop and weed management in low-external-input farming system. J. Weed Res. 40(1): 27-47.
32.Mafakheri, S., Omidbaigi, R., Sefidkon, F. and Rejali, F. 2012. Effect of vermicompost, biophosphate and azotobacter on quantity and quality of essential oil of (Dracocephalum moldavica L). Iran. J. Medic. Aromatic Plant. Res. 27(2): 596-605. (In Persian)
33.Makkizadeh, M., Nasrollahzadeh, S., Zehtab Salmasi, S., Chaichi, M. and Khavazi, K. 2011. The Effect of organic, biologic and chemical fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). J. Agri. Sci. Sus. 22(4); 1-12. (In Persian)
34.Moradi, R., Nasiri Mahallati, M., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Lakzian, A. and Nejad Ali, A. 2011. The effect of application of organic and biological fertilizers on quantity and quality of essential oil in fennel (Foeniculum vulgare). J. Hort. Sci. 25(1): 25-33. (In Persian)
35. Naghavi Maremati, A., Bahmanyar, M.A., Pirdashti, H. and Salak Gilani, S. 2007. Effect of different rate and type of organic and chemical fertilizers on yield and yield components of different rice cultivars. 10th Iranian Conference of Soil Science, Tehran, Iran. Pp: 766-767.
36.Neffati, M., Sriti, J., Hamdaoui, G., Kchouk, M.E. and Marzouk, B. 2011. Salinity impact on fruit yield, essential oil composition and antioxidant activities. Food Chem. 124(4): 221- 225.
37.Osman, Y.A.H. 2009. Comparative study of some agricultural treatments effects on plant growth, yield and chemical constituents of some fennel varieties under Sinai conditions. J. Agri Bio Sci. 5(4): 541-554.
38.Padmapriya, S. and Chezhiyan, N. 2009. Effect of shade, organic, inorganic and biofertilizers on morphology, yield and quality of turmeric. Ind. J. Hort. Sci. 66(3): 333-339.
39.Rahbarian, P., Afsharmanesh, G.R. and Shirzadi, M.H. 2010. Effects of low irrigation and cattle manure on dry herb yield and essential oil of dragonhead (Dracocephalum moldavica L.) in Jiroft. J. Agri. Sci. 3(11): 55-64. (In Persian)
40. Ramadan, M.F. and Morsel, J.T. 2003. Analysis of glycolipids from black cumin (Nigella sativa L.), coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.) and niger (Guizotia abyssinica Cass.) oil seeds. Exp. Agric. 91(5): 4-11.
41. Sadighi, H. and Alizadeh, K. 2009. Effect of biological nitrogen fertilizer (Azotobacter) and nitrogen fertilizer on yield, yield components and essential oil of coriander (Coriandrum sativum). J. Agri. Sci. 34(4): 924-913. (In Persian)
42.Safaei, L., Sharifi Ashoorabadi, E., Afiuni, D., Davazdah Emami, S. and Shoaii, A. 2014. The effect of different nutrition systems on aerial parts and essential oil yield of (Thymus daenensis Celak). Res. Agri. 30(5): 157-168. (In Persian)
43.Scheffer, M.C., Ronzelli Junior, P. and Koehler, H.S. 2007. Influence of organic fertilization on the biomass, yield and yield composition of the essential oil of (Achillea millefolium L.). Acta Hort. (ISHS) 33(1): 109-114.
44.Sefid kon, F. 1998. Study of shoots and fruit essential oil of coriander. J. Plant. 6(2): 191-194.
45. Sefidkon, F. 2001. Evaluation of qualitative and quantitative essential oil fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) in different stages of growth. J. Agri. Technol., 8(2): 223-234.
46.Sharma, A.K. 2002. Biofertilizers for sustainable agriculture. J. Exp. Bota. 57: 1795-1807.
47.Singh, M. and Ramesh, S. 2002. Response of sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum) to organic and inorganic fertilizer in semi-arid tropical conditions. J. Plant Nut. Soil Sci. 74(6): 154-162.
48.Singh, M., Singh, A., Singh, S., Tripathi, R.S., Singh, A.K. and Patra, D.D. 2010. Cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L.) as a green manure to improve the productivity of a menthol mint (Mentha arvensis L.) intercropping system. Ind. Crop Prod. 31(2): 289–293.
49.Tindal, D.L., Dufault, R.J., David Gangemi, J., Rushing, J. and Boyleston, L.J. 2013. Production and development of Nutraceuticals as alternative crops: implications for certification and branding: Part I. (Final Report Submitted to USDA-AMS, FSMIP), 25 November.
50.Volatil, O. 2000. Coriander (Coriandrum sativum). J. Sci. Food Agri. 51(2) 167-172.
51.Yassen, A.A. and Khalid, K.A. 2009. Influence of organic fertilizers on the yield, essential oil and mineral content of onion. J. Agro physics. 23(2): 183-188.