Alizadeh, A. 1999. Relationship between water, soil and plant. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. P.350. (In Persian)
Azooz, M.M., Shaddad, M.A. and Abdel-Latef, AA. 2004. The accumulation and compartmentation of proline in relation to salt tolerance of three sorghum cultivars. Indian J. Plant Physiol. 9(1): 1-8.
Banakar, M.H. 2007. Five pistachio resistance to salinity in the early stages of growth. Salinity National Research Center. 56. (In Persian)
Basiri, S.H., Farhoush, R., Shhidi, F., Kadkhodai, R. and Mortazavi, A. 2012. Study the efficiency of various extracts from pomegranate seeds and measured their antioxidant properties. In: Pomegranate National Conference, 13-14 Oct. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian)
Bates, L.S. 1973. Rapid determination of free proline for water studies. Journal of Plant and Soil. 39: 205-207.
Cheraghi, A.M. and Gholami M. 2010. Classification and assessment of water quality of the output of the second optional wastewater treatment plant of Yazd in connection with the application of agricultural and health aspects. Salinity National Research Center. 46. (In Persian)
Claussen W. 2005. Proline as measure of stress in tomato plants. Plant Sci. 168: 241-248.
DeJampor, J., Aliasgharzadeh, N., Grigorian, V. and Magidi, H. 2013. Evaluation of salt tolerance several interspecific hybrid genus prunus. J. Eugenic Plant Seed. 1(3): 339-351. (In Persian)
Gilbert, A.G., Gadush, M.V., Wilson, C. and Madore, M.A. 1998. Amino acid accumulation in sink and source tissues of Coleus blumei Benth. during salinity stress. J. Exp. bot. 49: 107–114
10. Hanson, A.D. and Hitz, W.D. 1982. Metabolic responses of mesophytes to plant water deficits. J. Ann. Rev. Plant Biol. 33: 163-203.
11. Homai, M. 2003. Plant response to salinity. National Committee of Irrigation and Drainage. (In Persian)
12. Kafi, M., Borzoee A., Salehi, M., Kamandi, A., Masoumi, A. and Nabati, J. 2010. Environmental stress in plant physiology. Jihad Daneshgahi of Mashhad Press. Pp.81-132. (In Persian)
13. Karimi, H.R. and Hasanpour, Z. 2014. Effects of salinity and water stress on growth and macro nutrients concentration of pomegranate (punica granatum). J. Plant Nut. 20-50.
14. Kozlowski, T.T. 1997. Responses of woody plants to flooding and salinity. Tree Physiol. Mono. 1(29).
15. Mccready, R.M., Guggolz, J., Silviera, V. and Owens, H.S. 1950. Determination of starch and amylose in vegetables. J. Analy. Chem. 22: 11-56.
16. Mohseni A. 2010. Pomegranate production manual. Nashre –Akhar. P. 215. (In Persian)
17. Mostafa, D.M. 2004. Metabolic imbalance and salinity tolerance of two maize cultivars. M.Sc. Thesis. El-Minia University. Elminia. Egypt. 195.
18. Naeini M.R., Khoshgoftarmanesh, A.H. and Falahi, E. 2006. Partitioning of chlorine, sodium, and potassium and shoot growth of three pomegranate cultivars under different levels of salinity. J. Plant Nutr. 29: 1835–1843.
19. Nakhizadeh, M. and Gholamitoranposhti, M. 2013. Effect of priming wheat seed by salicylic acid on yield under drought stress conditions. J. Ecol. Agric. 6: 162-170. (In Persian)
20. Sabbagh, E., Lakzayi, M., Abbas Keshtehgar, A. and Rigi, K. 2014. The effect of salt stress on respiration, PSII function, chlorophyll, carbohydrate and nitrogen content in crop plants. J. Farm. Allied Sci. 3(9): 988-993.
21. Shahriari, A., Nori, S., Abedi, J. and Asaleh, F. 2011. The effect of irrigation with treated municipal wastewater on the Nitraraia plant growth under greenhouse conditions. Ecol. Sci. Technol. Greenhouse Culture. (In Persian)
22. Shannon, M.C., Grieve, C.M. and Francois, L.E. 1994. Whole-plantresponse to salinity. In Plant--Environment Interactions. Ed. R.E. Wilkinson. Marcel Dekker, New York. 199-244.
23. Sohail, M., Saied, A.S., Gebauer, J. and Buerkert, A. 2009. Effect of NaCl salinity on growth and mineral composition of Ziziphus spina-christi (L.) Will. J. ARTS. 110)2(: 107–114.
24. Tabarahmadi, M. and Babaian, Z. 2003. Plant growth in saline lands and Bavaria. Mazandaran University. (In Persian)
25. Ueda, A., Yamamoto-Yamane, Y. and Takabe, T. 2007. Salt stress enhances proline utilization in the apical region of barley roots. J. Biochem. Biophys. 355(1): 61-66.
26. Zekri, M. 1991. Effects of NaCl on growth and physiology of sour orange and Cleopatra mandarin seedlings. J. Sci. Hortic. 47: 305-315.
27. Zrrinkama, F. and Asmaa, A. 2006. Anatomical structure of leaves and roots and alkaloids production in the pomegranate tree. J. Rostniha. 6: 97-106. (In Persian)