ebi, H. 1984. Catalase in vitro. Methods Enzymol. 105: 121-126.
2.Allen, R.D. 1995. Dissection of oxidative stress tolerance using transgenic plants. Plant Physiol. 57: 1049-1054.
3.Alizadeh, A. 2004. Soil and plant water relationships. Imam Reza Univ. Press. (In Persian)
4.Aslani, Z., Hassani, A., Rasooli Sadaghiyani M., Sefidkon, F. and Barin, M. 2011. Effect of two fungi species of arbuscular mycorrhizal (Glomus mosseae and Glomus intraradices) on growth, chlorophyll contents and P concentration in Basil (Ocimum basilicum L.) under drought stress conditions. Iran. J. Med. Aromat. Plants. 27: 3. 471-486. (In Persian)
5.Amiri Nasab, K., Ghasemnezhad, M., Zakizadeh, H. and Biglouei, M.H. 2015. Effect of drought preconditioning on antioxidant enzymes activity and reducing drought stress damage in two turfgrass species, creeping bentgrass and tall fescue. Iran J. Hort. Sci. 45: 429-440.
6.Auge, R.M. 2001. Water relation, drought and vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis. Mycorrhiza. 11: 3-42.
7.Bates, L.S., Waldren, R.P. and Teare, I.D. 1973. Rapid determination of free proline for water stress studies. Plant Soil. 39: 205-207.
8.Bian, S. and Jiang, Y. 2009. Reactive oxygen species, antioxidant enzyme activities and gene expression patterns in leaves and roots of Kentucky bluegrass in response to drought stress and recovery. Sci. Hort. 120: 264-270.
9.Blokhin, O., Virolainen, E. and Fagerstedt, K. 2003. Antioxidant oxidative damage and oxygen deprivation stress. Ann. Rev. Bot. 91:179-194.
10. Bradford, M.M. 1976. A dye binding assay for protein. Anal. Biochem. 72:248-254.
11. Chance, B. and Maehly, C. 1955. Assay of catalase and peroxidases. Methods Enzymol. 2: 764-775.
12. Di, J.J. and Allen, E.B. 1991. Physiological responses of six wheatgrass cultivars to mycorrhizae. J. Range Manage. 44: 336–341.
13. Douds, D.D. and Schenck, N.C. 1991. Germination and hyphal growth of vam fungi during and after storage in soil at five matric potentials. Soil Biol. Biochem. 23:2. 177-183.
14. Esmaeelpour, B., Jalilvand, P. and Hadian, J. 2013. Effect of drought stress and mycorrhizal fungi on some morpho-physiological traits and performance of Summer Savory (Satureja hortensis L.). J. Agroecol. 5: 2. 169-177. (In Persian)
15. Feierabend, J. 2005. Catalases in plants: molecular and functional properties and role in stress defence. P 101-140, In: N. Smirnoff (eds.) Antioxidants and reactive oxygen Species in plants, Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
16. Gemma, J.N., Koske R.E., Roberts E.M., Jackson, N. and De Antonis, K.M. 1997. Mycorrhizal fungi improve drought resistance in creeping bentgrass. J. Turfgrass Sci. 73: 15-29.
17. Ghasempour, H.R. and Kianian, J. 2001. Drought stress induction of free proline, total proteins, soluble sugars and its protein profile in drought tolerant grass Sporobolus elongatus. J Sci. (KHU). 1: 2. 111-118.
18. Giovannetti, M. 2000. Spore germination and pre-symbiotic mycelial growth. P 47-68, In: Y. Kapulnik and D.D. Douds (eds.), Arbuscular mycorrhizas: physiology and function. Dordrecht: Springer Netherlands.
19. Gollotte, A., Van Tuinen, D. and Atkinson, D. 2004. Diversity of Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi colonising roots of the grass species Agrostis capillaris and Lolium perenne in a field experiment. Mycorrhiza. 14: 2. 111-117.
20. Hare, P.D., Cress, W.A. and Van Staden, J. 1998. Dissecting the roles of osmolyte accumulation during stress. Plant Cell Environ. 21: 535-553.
21. Heath, R.L. and Parker, L. 1968. Photo peroxidation in isolated chloroplasts: I. Kinetics and stoichiometry of fatty acid peroxidation. Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 125: 189-198.
22. Huang B. and Fry J.D. 2004. Applied turfgrass science and physiology. 1th Ed. John Wiley, New York. 320 p.
23. Irigoyen, J.J., Einerich, D.W. and Sanchez, M. 1992. Water stress induced changes in concentrations of proline and total soluble sugars in nodulated alfalfa (Medicago sativa) plants. Physiol. Plant. 84:58-60.
24. Jacobsen, I., Abbott, L.K. and Robson, A. 1992. External hyphae of vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi associated with Trofoluim subterraneum L. I. Spread of hyphae and phosphorus inflow into roots. New Phytol. 120: 371-380.
25. Jinrong L., Xiaorong X., Jianxiong D., Jixiong S. and Xiaomin B. 2008. Effects of simultaneous drought and heat stress on Kentucky bluegrass. Sci. Hortic. 115: 190-195.
26. Kafi, M., Daneshvar Hakimi Meybodi, N., Nikbakht A., Rejali, F. and Deneshkhah, M. 2013. Effect of humic acid and mycorrhiza fungi on some characteristics of “Speedy green” perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.). J. of Sci. Technol. Greenh. Culture. 4: 13. 49-59. (In Persian)
27. Kafi, M. and Kaviani, S.H. 2002. Establishment management and turf maintenance. Cultural and Artistic Institution Shaghayegh Rusta, 230p. (In Persian)
28. Khanna-Chopra, R. and Selote D.S. 2007. Acclimation to drought stress generates oxidative stress tolerance in drought-resistant than susceptible wheat cultivar under field conditions. Environ. Exp. Bot. 60: 276-283.
29. Khalighi Jamal-Abad, A. and Khara, J. 2009. The effect of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus Glomus intraradices on some growth and physiological parameters in wheat (cv. Azar2) plants under cadmium toxicity. Iran. J. Biol. 21: 5. 216-230. (In Persian)
30. Lu S., Wang Z., Niu Y., Guo Z. and Huang, B. 2008. Antioxidant responses of radiation-induced dwarf mutants of Bermuda grass to drought stress. J. Am. Soc. Hort. Sci. 133, 360–366.
31. Mcgonigle T.P., Miller M.H., Evans D.G., Fairchild G.L. and Swan, J.A. 1990. A new method which gives an objective-measure of colonization of roots by vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi. New Phytol. 115: 3. 495-501.
32. Millar, A.H., and Leaver, C.J. 2000. The cytotoxic lipid peroxidation product, 4-hydroxy-2-nonenal specifically inhibits decarboxylating dehydrogenase in the matrix of plant mitochondria. FEBS Letters. 481: 117–121.
33. Mittler, R. 2002. Oxidative stress, antioxidant and stress tolerance. Trends Plant Sci. 7: 405-415.
34. Mittler, R. and Poulos, T.L. 2005. Ascorbate peroxidase. P 87-100, In: N. Smirnoff (eds.) Antioxidants and reactive oxygen species in plants, Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
35. Nakano, Y. and Asada, K. 1981. Hydrogen peroxide is scavenged by ascorbate-specific peroxidase in spinach chloroplasts. Plant Cell Physiol. 22: 867-880.
36. Ondrasek, G. 2014. Water scarcity and water stress in agriculture. Physiological mechanisms and adaptation strategies in plants under changing environment: Volume 1. P. Ahmad and R. M. Wani. New York, NY, Springer New York, Pp:75-96.
37. Pelletier, S. and Dionne, J. 2004. Inoculation rate of arbuscular-mycorrhizal fungi Glomus intraradices and Glomus etunicatum affects establishment of landscape turf with no irrigation or fertilizer inputs. Crop Sci. 44: 1. 335-338.
38. Philips, J.M. and Hayman, D.S. 1970. Improved procedures for cleaning roots and staining parasitic and vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi for rapid assessment of infection. T. Brit. Mycol. Soc. 55: 158-161.
39. Porcel, R. and Ruiz-Lozano, J.M. 2004. Arbuscular mycorrhizal influence on leaf water potential, solute accumulation, and oxidative stress in soybean plants subjected to drought stress. J. Exp. Bot. 55: 1743-1750.
40. Rahmatzadeh, S., Khara, J. and Kazemitabar, S.K. 2013. Effect of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on growth improvement and biochemical factors of regenerated Catharanthus roseus L. plants under tryptophan treatment during acclimatization process. Iran. J. Plant Biol. 5: (16): 27-40. (In Persian)
41. Ruiz-Lozano, J.M., Gomez, M. and Azcon, R. 1995. Influence of different Glomus species on the time- course of physiological plant responses of lettuce to progressive drought stress periods. Plant Sci. 110: 37–44.
42. Sairam, R.K. and Saxena, D.C. 2000. Oxidative stress and antioxidant in wheat genotypes: possible mechanism of water stress tolerance. J. Agron. Crop Sci. 184: 55-61.
43. Scandalios, J.G. 1993. Oxygen stress and superoxide dismutases. Plant Physiol, 101: 7-12.
44. Selvaraj, T. and Chellappan, P. 2006. Arbuscular mycorrhizae: A diverse personality. J. Cent. Eur. Agric. 7: 349-358.
45. Şen, A. 2012. Oxidative stress Studies in Plant tissue culture. P 59-88, In: M.A. El-Missiry (eds.), Antioxidant enzyme, Intech, Rijeka.
46. Sharma, P. and Dubey, R.S. 2010. Protein synthesis by plants under stressful conditions. P 465-518, In: M. Pessarakli (eds.), Handbook of plant and crop stress, Third Edition, CRC Press.
47. Sharma, P., Jha, A.B., Dubey, R.S. and Pessarakli, M. 2012. Reactive oxygen species, oxidative damage, and antioxidative defense mechanism in plants under stressful conditions. J. Bot. 26p.
48. Shim, I.S., Momose, Y., Yamamoto, A., Kim, D.W. and Usui, K. 2003. Inhibition of catalase activity by oxidative stress and its relationship to salicylic acid accumulation in plants. Plant Growth Reg. 39: 3. 285-292.
49. Smith, S.E., and Read, D.J. 2008. Mycorrhizal symbiosis. Academic Press, London, 800p.
50. Soleymani, F. and Pirzad, A. 2015. The effect of mycorrhizal fungi on malondialdehyde concentration and some metabolic processes in hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) under water deficit stress. Iran. J. Plant Biol. 7: 15-26.
51. Song, H. 2005. Effects of VAM on host plant in the condition of drought stress and its Mechanisms. Elec. J. Biol. 1: 3. 44-48.
52. Tatari, M., Fotouhi Ghazvini, R., Etemadi, N., Ahadi, A.M. and Mousavi, A. 2013. Study of some physiological responses in three species of turfgrass in drought stress conditions. J. Plant Prod. Res. 20: 1. 63-88. (In Persian)
53. Tatari, M., Fotouhi Ghazvini, R., Etemadi, N., Ahadi, A.M. and Mousavi, A. 2013. A study of morphological, physiological and biochemical responses of Poa pratensis L. (Kentucky bluegrass) cv. ’Barimpala‘ to drought stress conditions. Iran J. Hort. Sci. 44: 3. 329-340. (In Persian)
54. Turkan, I., Bor, M., Ozdemir, F. and Koca, H. 2005. Differential responses of lipid peroxidation and antioxidants in the leaves of drought - tolerant P. acutifolius Gray and drought-sensitive P. vulgaris L. subjected to polyethylene glycol mediated water stress. Plant Sci. 168: 223-231.
55. Wang, W.B., Kim, Y.H., Lee, H.S., Kim, K.Y., Deng, X.P. and Kwak, S.S. 2009. Analysis of antioxidant enzyme activity during germination of alfalfa under salt and drought stresses. Plant Physiol. Biochem. 47: 570-577.
56. Wu, Q.S., Srivastava, A.K. and Zou, Y.N. 2013. AMF-induced tolerance to drought stress in citrus: A review. Sci. Hort. 164: 77-87.
57. Zhu, X., Song, F. and Liu, S. 2001. Arbuscular mycorrhiza impacts on drought stress of maize plants by lipid peroxidation, proline content and activity of antioxidant system. J. Food Agric. and Environ. 9: 2. 583-587.