1. Abbaszadeh, B., Sharifiashour Abadi, A., Lebaschi, M.H.L. Naderi, M. and Moghadam, F. 2007. Effect of drought stress on proline, soluble sugar, chlorophyll and relative water Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L.). Res. Med. Arom. Plant Iran. 23 (4): 513-504. (In Persian)
2. Abedi, T. and Pakniyat, H. 2010. Antioxidant enzyme changes in response to drought stress in ten cultivars of oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.). Czech J. Gen. Plant Breed. 46: 27-34. (In Persian)
3. Arab, S., Baradaran Firouzabadi, M. and Asgharipour, M. 2015. The effect of ascorbic acid and sodium nitro prusside sprayed on photosynthetic pigments and some traits of safflower in terms of deficit irrigation. J. Agric. Plant. Prod. 38(4): 14-25. (In Persian)
4. Asadi Sanam, S., Zavareh, M., Pirdashti, H. and Hashempour, A. 2014. The effect of sodium nitroprusside (SNP) on some biochemical properties of barley seedlings in salinity. J. Plant Prod. Res. 21 (3): 19-32. (In Persian)
5. Brahmi, C., Kopp, C., Domart-Coulon, I., Stolarski, J. and Meibom, A. 2012. Skeletal growth dynamics linked to trace-element composition in the Scleractinian coral (Pocillopora damicornis). Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 99: 146-158.
6. Chehelgardi, A., Safaie, M. and M.Abdolshahi, A. 2013. The effect of super absorbent polymer, Svlfatptasym and manure on physiological characteristics of foxtail millet (Setaria italica) in optimum irrigation and drought stress. J. Crop Prod. 7(2): 60-43. (In Persian)
7. Esazadeh, J., Kherasbi, J., Galavi, P. and Ramroudi, M. 2015. The effect of methanol on certain quantitative and qualitative characteristics of soybean under drought stress. J. Agric. Maneg. 17 (4): 1085-1075. (In Persian)
8. Farooq, M., Basra, S.M.A., Wahid, A. and Rehman, H. 2009. Exogenously applied Nitric Oxide enhances the drought tolerance in fine grain aromatic rice (Oryza sativa L.). J. Agron. Crop Sci. 195:254-261.
9.Gorgini Shabankareh, H. and Fakheri, B. 2015. The effect of different levels of salinity and drought stresses on growth indices and the essential oil of lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L.). Iranian J. Field Crop Sci. 46 (4): 686-673. (In Persian)
10.Hao, G.P., Xing, Y. and Zhang, J.H. 2008. Role of nitric oxide dependence on nitric oxide synthaselike activity in the water stress signaling of maize seedling. J. Integrat. Plant Biol. 50: 435-442.
11.Hassani, A. and Omidbeygi Begay, R. 2006. Effects of drought stress on some morphological and biochemical indices of basil (Ocimum basilicum). Journal of Biology 6 (2): 763-767. (In Persian)
12.Heidari, M. and Minaei, M. 2014. Effects of drought stress and humic acid application on flower yield and content of macro-elements in medical plant borage (Borago officinalis L.). J. of Plant Prod. Res. 21 (1): 167-182. (In Persian)
13.Hoseini, E., Forouzan far, M. and Paye dar, A. 2013. The effect of hydroalcoholic extract of purslane (Portulaca oleracea L.) on serum concentration of estrogen, progesterone, prolactin and gonadotropins in mature female rats. J. Shahrekord Univ. Med. Sci. 15 (5):12-21. (In Persian)
14.Jiang, Y. and Huang. B. 2000. Effect of drought or heat stress alone and in combination on Kentucky bluegrass. Crop Science. 40: 1358-1362.
15.Kheirandish, E., Roshdi, M. and Yousefzadeh, S. 2015. Effects of water stress and nitrogen fertilizer on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of Dragonhead (Dracocephalum moldavica L.). Electronic Journal of Crop Production. 9(1): 109-125. (In Persian)
16.Kim, J.H. and Lee, C.H. 2005. In vivo deleterious effects specific to reactive oxygen species on photosystem II after photooxidative treatment of rice leaves. Plant Sciences. 168: 1115-1125.
17.Laspina, N.V., Groppa, M.D., Tomaro, M.L., and Benavides, M.P. 2005. Nitric oxide protects sunflower leaves against Cd induced oxidative stress. J. Plant Sci. 169: 323-330.
18.Lei, Y., Yin, C., Ren, J. and Li, C. 2007. Effect of osmotic stress and sodium nitroprusside pretreatment on proline metabolism of wheat seedlings. Biologia Plantarum. 516: 386-390.
19.Li, Q.Y., Niu, H.B., Yin, J., Wang, M.B., Shao, H.B., Deng, D.Z., Chen, X.X., Ren, J.P. and Li, Y.C. 2008. Protective role of exogenous nitric oxide against oxidative-stress induced by salt stress in barley (Hordeum vulgare). Colloids and Surfaces B: Bio Interfaces. 56: 220-225.
20.McDonald, R.P., and Ho, M.H.R. 2002. Principles and practice in reporting structural equation analyses. Psychol. Method.7 (1): 64.
21.Miliauskas, G., Venskutonis, P.R. and Van Beek, T.A. 2004. Screening of radical scavenging activity of some medicinal and aromatic plant extracts. Food Chemistry. 85(2), 231-237.
22.Mosleh Arani, A., Sodaie Radeh, H., and Shamsi, H. 2015. Mirzaee, N. Radh irascible, H., and Solar, E. 1394. Effects of cadmium and the same treatment SNP (SNP) on growth and some physiological parameters bitter olives (Melia azedarach). Plant Process and Function. 4 (11). (In Persian)
23.Nasibi, P. 2011. The effect of different concentrations of sodium nitroprusside (SNP) at a discount oxidative damage induced by drought stress in tomato plants. J. Plant Biol. 2 (9): 74-63. (In Persian)
24.Omidi, F. and Sepehri, A. 2014. Effect of sodium nitroprusside (SNP) on leaf area, growth and water use efficiency figures kidney beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) under water stress. J. Agric. Manag. 16 (4): 885-871. (In Persian)
25.Oukarroum, A., Schansker, G., and Strasser, R.J. 2009. Drought stress effects on photosystem I content and photosystem II thermotolerance analyzed using Chl a fluorescence kinetics in barley varieties differing in their drought tolerance. Physiol. Plant. 137(2): 188-199.
26.Rahbarian, P., Afsharmanesh, G., and Shirzadi, M.H. 2010. Effects of drought stress and manure on relative water content and cell membrane stability in dragonhead (Dracocephalum moldavica). Sci. J. Plant Ecophysiol. 2(1):13-19. (In Persian)
27.Reise, M., Asrar, Z. and Poursaeid, SH. 2010. Interaction of sodium nitroprusside (SNP) and copper on growth parameters and physiology (Lepidium sativum L.). J. Plant Biol. 1(2): 55-76. (In Persian)
28.Sanjari Mijani, M., Sirousmehr, A. and Fakheri, B. 2015. Effect of drought stress and humic acid on some physiological characteristics of (Hibiscus sabdarifa). Agric. Cultivat. 17 (2): 414-403. (In Persian)
29.Shehab, G.G., Ahmed, O.K. and El-Beltagi. J.S. 2010. Effects of various chemical agents for alleviation of drought stress in rice plants (Oryza sativa L.). Notulae Bota Hort. Agrobotanici Cluj Napoca. 38: 139-148.
30.Sheokand, S., Kumari, A. and Sawhney, V. 2008. Effect of nitric oxide and putrescence on ant oxidative responses under NaCl stress in chickpea plants. Physiol. Mol. Biol. Plants, 14(4): 355-362.
31.Shi, Q., Fei, D., Wng, X. and Wei, M. 2007. Exogenous nitric oxide protects cucumber roots against oxidative stress induced by salt stress. Plant Physiol. Biochem. 45: 542-550.
32.Taghipour, G., Asghari Zakaria, R., Zare, N. and Sheikhzadeh, C. 2014. Evaluation of some physiological traits in populations of Aegilops triuncialis under drought stress. Res. J. Genetics Plant Breed. Pasture Forest. 22 (1): 66-55. (In Persian)
33.Yadollahi, P., and Asgharpour, M.R. 2014. The effect of sodium nitroprusside and ascorbic acid on the growth, morphological characteristics and performance parchment pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo L.) under irrigated conditions. J. Crop. 6 (2). (In Persian)
34.Yamasaki, S., and Dillenburg, L.R. 1999. Measurements of leaf relative water content in Araucaria angustifolia. Revista Brasilleira de Fisiologia Vegetal. 11(2), 69-75.
35.Zare Mehrjerdi, M., Bagheri, R., Bahrami, A., Nabati, J. and Maasoumi, A. 2012. Effect of drought stress on photosynthetic characteristics, phenolic compounds and active radical scavenging capacity of different genotypes of chickpea (Cicer arientinum L.) in hydroponic culture. J. Sci. Tech. Greenhouse Cultures. 3 (12): 93-104. (In Persian)
36. Zheng, C., Jiang, D., Liu, F., Dai, T., Liu, W., Jing, Qi., and Cao, W. 2009. Exogenous nitric oxide improves seed germination in wheat against mitochondrial oxidative damage induced by high salinity. Environ. Exp. Bot. 67: 222-227.