1. Arazmjo, A., Heidari, M., Ghanbari, A., Siahsar, B. and Ahmadian, A. 2010. Effects of three types of fertilizers on essential oil, photosynthetic pigments, and osmoregulators in chamomile under drought stress. Environ Stres. Crop Sci. 3(1): 23-33. (In Persian)
2. Attala, E., Amal, S., El-seginy, M. and Eliwa, G.I. 2000. Response of leconnte pear trees to foliar application with active dry yeasts. J. Agric. Sci. 25: 7701-7707.
3. Bannayan, M., Nadjafi, F., Azizi, M., Tabrizi, L. and Rastgoo, M. 2008. Yield and seed quality of Plantago ovata and Nigella sativa under different irrigation treatments. Ind. Crops.Produc. 17: 11-16.
4. Behdani, M.A. and Jami Al-Ahmadi, M. 2011. Response of spring safflower varieties to different irrigation distance in Birjand. Iran. J. Field Crops Res. 8: 315-323. (In Persian with English abstract).
5. Bloordi, M. 1999. Production of kambojia using plant extract containing inulin. M.Sc Thesis Faculty of Agriculture Biosystem. University of Tehran. (In Persian).
6. Bremner, J.M. and Mulvaney, C.S. 1982. Total nitrogen, In: A.L. Page, R.H. Miller and D.R.Keeny, (Eds.), Methods of Soil Analysis, American Society of Agronomy and Soil Science Society of America, Madison, pp. 1119-1123.
7. Charles, D.J., Joly, R.J. and Simon, J.E. 1990. Effects of osmotic stress on the essential oil content and composition of peppermint. Phytochem. 29: 2837–2840.
8. Ehyaee, H., Parsa, M., Kafi, M. and Nasiri Mahallati, M. 2011. Effect of foliar application of methanol and irrigation regimes on yield and yield components of chickpea cultivars. Iranian J. Pulses Res. 1(2): 37-48. (In Persian).
9. Foaadeini, M., Seghatoleslami. M.J. and Moosavi, S.G.R. 2015. Effect of water deficit stress on traits of chichory (Cichoriumintybus L.) in different planting dates. Iran. J. Med.Aromatic Plants. 31(3): 383-395. (In Persian).
10.Gholizadeh, A., Amin, M.S.M., Anuar, A.R., Esfahani, M. and Saberioon, M.M. 2010. The study on the effect of different levels of zeolite and water stress on growth, development and essential oil content of moldavian Balm (Dracocephalum moldavica L.). Amer. J. Appl. Sci.7(1): 33-37.
11.Ghorbani, S., Paknejad, F., Oroui Nia, S., Mirzaei, M.M. and Babaei, B. 2013. Effect of biofertilizers on grain yield, biological yield and essential oil of fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) under ecological cropping system. Iran. J. Agron. Plant Breed. 9(1):63-73. (In Persian with English Summary)
12.Gorski, R. and Kleiber, T. 2010. Effect of effective microorganisms (EM) on nutrient contents in substrate and development and yielding of Rose (Rosa x hybrida) and Gerbera (Gerberajamesonii). Ecol. Chemist. Engine. 17(4): 505-513.
13.Gregory, P.J. 2006. Plant Roots (Growth, Activity and Interaction with Soils), Blackwell Publishing 150-173.
14.Han, H.S., Supanjani, D. and Lee, K.D. 2006. Effect of coin coculation with phosphate andpotassium solubilizing bacteria on mineral uptake and growth of pepper and cucumber. Plant Soil Environ. 52: 130-136.
15.Hashemi-Nejad, A. and Bahadori, A. 2010. Cultivation of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. Farhikhtegan Daneshgah Press, Tehran. (In Persian).
16.Hassan, F.A.S. 2009. Response of Hibiscus sabdariffa L. plant to some biofertilization treatments. Annal. Agric. Sci. 54:437-446.
17.Hecl, J. and Sustrikova, A. 2006. Determination of heavy metals in chamomile flower drugan assurance of quality control. Program and Abstract book of the 1st International Symposium on Chamomile Research, Development and Production pp. 69.
18.Higa, T. and Parr, J.F. 1994. Beneficial and effective microorganisms for a sustainable agriculture and environment. International Nature Farming Research Center, Atami, Japan.
19.Jafarzadeh, R., Jamimoeini, M. and Hokmabadi, M. 2013. Response of yield and yield components in wheat to soil and foliar application of nano potassium fertilizer. J. Agro. Res.5: 1-7. (In Persian).
20.Kafi, M., and Rostami, M. 2008. Effect of drought stress in reproductive growth stage on yield and components yield and oil content three safflower cultivars in irrigation with salty water conditions. Iranian J. Agric. Res. 5(1): 121-131. (In Persian).
21.Lal, P., Chhipa, B.R. and Kumar, A. 1993. Salt affected soil and crop production: A modern synthesis. Agro Botanical PublishersIndia, 375.
22.Mazaheri, D., Askri, M. and Bankehsaz, A. 2002. Effect of plant density and sowing patterns on yield and yield components of maize. Pajouhesh Va Sazandegi, 50: 46-48. (In Persian).
23.Mohammadkhani, N. and Heidari, R. 2007. Effects of water stress on respiration, photosynthetic pigments and water content in tow Maize cultivar. Pakistan J. Bio. Sci.10(22): 4022-4028.
24.Moridpur, A., Sateei, A. and Ghorbanli, M. 2013. Growth and pigments content and total protein medicinal herb nettle (Urtica dioical L.) in different water regimes. J. Plant Ecophysiol. Iran. 118: 9-127.
25.Nagananda, G.S., Das, A., Bhattacharya, S., and Kalpana, T. 2010. In vitro studies on the effects of biofertilizers (Azotobacter and Rhizobium) on seed germination and development of Trigonella foenum graecum L. using a novel glass marble containing liquid medium. Int.J. Bot. 6: 394-403.
26.Omid-Beigi, R. 2000. Production and Products of Medicinal Plants. Astane hodse Razavi Press. Mashhad. (In Persian).
27.Paknejad, F. 2005. Effect of drought stress on physiological parameters, yield and yield components of three wheat cultivars. PhD Thesis of Agronomy, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch. (In Persian)
28.Paseephol, T., Small, D. and Sherkat, F. 2007. Process optimization for fractionating Jerusalem artichoke fructans with ethanol using response surface methodology. J. Food Chemis. 104: 73–80.
29.Ramroudi, M., Keikha Jaleh, M., Galavi, M., Seghatoleslami, M.J. and Baradran, R. 2011. The effect of various micronutrient foliar applications and irrigation regimes on quantitative and qualitative yields of isabgol (Plantago ovata Forsk.). Agroe. J. 3(3): 277-289. (In Persian with English Summary)
30.Rathke, G.W., Behrens, T. and Diepenbrock, W. 2006. Integrated nitrogen management strategies to improve seed yield, oil content and nitrogen efficiency of winter oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.): A review. Agric. Eco. Environ. 117: 80–108.
31.Rezaeianzadeh, E. 2008. The effect of supplemental irrigation on yield and growth indices of chickpea. M.Sc Thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (In Persian).
32.Saedi, F. 2015. Effects of different fertilizer surces and drought stress qualitative and quatitive yield of chichory (Cichoriumintybus L.). Thesis M.Sc. University of Zabol (In Persian).
33.Saedi, F., Mousavi Nik, S.M. and Rahimian bogar, A. 2015. Effect of water stress and different fertilizer sources on physiological characteristics of chicory (Cichorium intybus L).1st National Conference on Herbs and Herbal Medicine, May 15, 2015. Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
34.Saravanakumar, D., Kavino, M. Raguchander, T., Subbian, P. and Samiyappan, R. 2011. Plant growth promoting bacteria enhance water stress resistance in green gram plants. Acta Physiol. Plant. 33: 203-209.
35.Sharifi, Z. and Haghnia, A. 2007. Effect of nitroxin biofertilizer on yield and yield components of wheat (Var Sabalan). 2nd National Congress of Ecological Agriculture, Gorgan, Iran. (In Persian).
36.Shokouhian, A.A., Davarynejad, Gh., Tehranifr, A., Imani, A. and Rasoulzadeh, A. 2013. Influence of effective microorganisms on flower buds formation of two almond genotypes in water stress conditions. J. Horti. Sci. 27: 217-226. (In Persian).
37.Swaefy Hend, M.F., Weaam, R.A., Sabh, A.Z. and Ragab, A.A. 2007. Effect of some chemical and biofertilizers on peppermint plants grown in sandy soil. J. Agric. Sci. 52(2):451-463.
38.Tavakoli-Saberi, M. and Sedaghat, R. 2005. In: Medicinal Plants. (6th ed). Gulshan Press. Tehran. 201.
39.Tesfamariam, E.H., Annandale, J.G. and Steyn, J.M. 2010. Water stress effects on winter canola growth and yield. Agro. J. 102: 658–666.
40.Tilak, K.V.B., Ranganayaki, N., Pal, K.K., Saxena, R., De, R.K., Nautiyal, C.S., Mitral, S.,Tripathi, A.K. and Johri, B.N. 2005. Diversity of plant growth and soil health supporting bacteria. Current. Sci. 89: 136-150.
41.Vandoorne, B., Mathieu, A.S., Van den ende, W., Vergauwen, R., Perilleux, C., Javaux, M. and Lutts, S. 2012. Water stress drastically reduces root growth and inulin yield in Chicoriumintybus (var. sativum) independently of photosynthesis. J. Exp. Bot. 63(12): 4359-4373.
42.Wu, S.C., Caob, Z.H., Li, Z.G., Cheung, K.C. and Wong, M.H. 2005. Effects of biofertilizer containing N-fixer, P and K solubilizers and AM fungi on maize growth: A greenhouse trial. Geoderma. 125: 155-166.