1. Aslantas, R. and Karakurt, H. 2007. The changes in vegetative growth, pomological characteristics and chemical contents of some apple cultivars growing in two different altitude sea levels. Turkish V. National Horticulture
Congress. 7: 842-846.
2. Azizi, M., Aghabozorgi, M., Tehranifar, A., Zolali, J. and Ghaboli, M. 2007. The study on the Rooting response of some horticultural plants after inoculation with Agrobacterium rhizogenes. J Agri. Sci. Technol. (Hortic Sci.). 21(2): 79-
88. (in Persian)
3. Bassil, N.V., Proebsting, W.M., Moore, L.W. and Lightfoot, D.A. 1991. Propagation of hazelnut stem cuttings using Agrobacterium rhizogenes. J Hortic Sci. 26(8): 1058-1060.
4. Benavides, M.P. and Radice S. 1998. Root induction in Simmondsia chiensis (Link) Schneid. using Agrobacterium rhizogenes. Biocell 22(2): 109–114.
5. Caesar, A.J. and Burr, T.J. 1987. Growth promoting of apple seedlings and rootstocks by specific strains of bacteria. Phytopathol. 77: 1583-1588.
6. Chen, K.P., Kuo, S.R. and Ho, C.K. 2004. Growth performance and Taxane content of Taxus mairei cuttings with roots induced by Agrobacterium rhizogenes. Taiwan J for Sci. 19(2): 133-142.
7. Christov, C. and Koleva, A. 1995. Stimulation of root initiation in hardwood sweet and sour cherry rootstocks (Prunus mahaleb L.). Bulg J Plant Physiol.21(1): 68-72.
8. Delargy, J.A. and Wright, C.E. 1979. Root formation in cuttings on apple in relation to auxin application and to etiolation. New Phytol. 82: 341-347.
9. Doud, S.L. and Carlson, R.F. 1972. Propagation methods of fruit tree cultivars from hardwood cuttings. Hort. Abst. 43: 4178.
10.Esitken, A., Ercisli, S., Sevik, I. and Sahin, F. 2003. Effect of indole-3-butyric acid and different strains of Agrobacterium rubi on adventives root formation from softwood and semi-hardwood Wild Sour cherry cutting . Turk J Agric Forest. 27: 37-42.
11.Ercan, A.G., Taskin, K.M., Turgut, K. and Yuce, S. 1999. Agrobacterium rhizogenes-mediated hairy root formation in some Rubia tinctorum L. populations grown in Turkey. Turk J Bot. 23: 373-378.
12.Ercisli, S., Esitken, A., Cangi, R. and Sahin, F. 2003. Adventitious root formation of kiwi fruit in relation to sampling date, IBA and Agrobacterium rubi inoculation. Plant Growth Regul. 41: 133-137.
13.Ercisli, S., Esitken, A. and Sahin, F. 2004. Exogenous IBA and inoculation with Agrobacterium rubi stimulate adventitious root formation on hardwood stem cutting of two rose genotypes. J Hortic Sci. 39(3): 533-534.
14.Falasca, G., Reverberi, M., Lauri, P., Caboni, E., De Stradis, A. and Altamura, M.M. 2000. How Agrobacterium rhizogenes triggers de novo root formation in a recalcitrant woody plant: An integrated histological; ultrastructural and molecular analysis. New Phytol. 145(1): 77-93.
15.Ferree, D.C. and Carlson, R.F. 1987. Apple Rootstocks. Pp107-144, Rom, C.R. and Carlson, R.F. (eds), Rootstocks for Fruit Crops, John Wiley and Sons Inc, New York, U.S.A.
16.Goto, M. 1990. Fundamentals of bacterial plant pathology. Academic Press, Inc, 339p.
17.Hajnajari, H., Pirkhezri, M. and Atashkar, D. 1392. Effect of propagation systems, cutting position and IBA concentrations on rooting of malling merton (106, 111) cuttings. J. Crop Improv. 3: 15-26. (in Persian)
18.Hartman, H., Kester, D.E. and Davies, F.T.Jr. 1990. Plant propagation, principles and practices. Prentice-Hall, Inc. New Jersey, 647p.
19.Hatta, M., Beyl, C.A., Garton, S. and Diner A.M. 1996. Induction of roots on jujube softwood cuttings using Agrobacterium rhizogenus. J Hortic Sci. 71(6): 881–886.
20.Irannezhad, A., Vatanpour Azghandi, A., Rahnama, H., Jaliani, N., and Bozorgipour, R. 2010. Improvement of rooting and and acclimatization of tissue cultured plantlets of Olive (Olea europaea L. cv. Zard) by Agrobacterium rhizogenes and Trichoderma harzianum. Seed Plant Improv. J. 26-2(1): 85-93. (in Persian)
21.Jacob, M., Plietzsch, A. and Schulze, K. 1991. Results of model trials on the rooting of ornamental trees and shrubs. Gartenbaumagazin. 38(3): 44–46.
22.Jacob, M. and Hamdam, I. 1992. Use of beneficial bacteria for Pelargonium zonale. artenbaumagazin. 1(3): 105–107.
23.Karakurt, H., Aslantas, H., Ozkan, G. and Guleryuz, M. 2009. Effect of indole- 3-butyric acid (IBA) plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) and carbohydrates on rooting of hardwood cutting of MM106 apple rootstock. Afr J Agric Res. 4(2): 60-64.
24.Karakut, H. 2006. Determination of effects of some bacteria strains on fruit setting, fruit properties and plant growth on apple. Ataturk University, Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences, Ms Thesis, 86p.
25.McAfee, B.J., White, E.E., Pelcher, L.E. and Lapp, M.S. 1993. Root induction in pine (pinus) and Larch (Larix) spp. Using Agrobacterium rhizogenes. Plant Cell, Tiss Org. 34: 53-62.
26.Nahla, V.B., William, M.P., Larry W.M., and David, A.L. 1991. Propagation of hazelnut stem cutting using Agrobacterium rhizogenes. Hortsci. 26(8): 1058- 1060.
27.Ofori, D.A., Newton, A.C., Leakey, R.R.B. and Grace, J. 1999. Vegetative propagation of Milicia excelsa by leafy stem cuttings: effects of auxin concentration, leaf area and rooting medium. Forest Ecol Manage. 84(1-3): 39- 48.
28.Orhan, E., Ercisli, E., Esitken, A. and Sahin, F. 2006. Lateral root induction by bacteria, radical cut off and IBA treatment of Almond cvs. Texas and nonpareil seedling. Scientific Works of the Lithuanian Institute of Horticulture and Lithuanian University of Agriculture. Sodininkyste Ir Darzininkyste. 25(3): 71- 76.
29.Parmar, S.D. and Aier, N.B. 1989. Seasonal rooting behaviour of cuttings of plum cultivars as influenced by IBA treatments. Sci Hortic. 40: 297-303.
30.Pirlak, L., and Baykal, Y. 2009. Effect of IBA and Bacteria (Agrobacterium rubi ve Bacillus OSU 142) on the rooting of M9 apple rootstock cutting. International Symposium on Sustainable Development, 9-10 June, Sarajevo. 129-134
31.Pirkhezri, M., Atashkar, D., Hajnajari, H. and Fathi, D. 2010. Effect of different treatments on rooting of apple rootstocks (Mallus domestica Borkh). Seed and Plant Product J. 26-2(1): 193-206. (In Persian)
32.Polat, A.A., Durgaç, C. and Kamiloglu, Ö. 2000. The effects of Indole Butyric Acid (IBA) on rooting of fig cuttings (in Turkish with English Abstract). J Agric Sci. 5(1-2): 1-6.
33.Rinallo, C., Mittempergher, L., Frugis, G. and Mariotti, D. 1999. Clonal propagation in the genus Ulmus: Improvement of rooting ability by Agrobacterium rhizogenus T-DNA genes. J Hort Sci Biotech. 74(4): 502-506.
34.Schmulling, T., Schell, J. and Spena, A. 1988. Single genes from Agrobacterium rhizogenus influence plant development. EMBO J. 7(9): 2621- 2629.
35.Sebastiani, L. and Tognetti, R. 2004. Growing season and hydrogen peroxide effects on root induction and development in Olea europaea L. (cvs ‘Frantoio’ and ‘Gentile di Larino’) cuttings. Sci Hortic. 100: 75-82.
36.Tworkoski, T. and Takeda, F. 2007. Rooting response of shoot cuttings from three peach growth habits. Sci. Hortic. 115: 98-100.
37.Uosukainen, M. 1992. Rooting and weaning of apple rootstock YP. Agronomiy 12: 803-806.
38.Zengibal, H. and Ozcan, M. 2006. The effect of IBA treatments on rooting of hardwood cuttings in kiwifruit (Actinidia deliciosa, A. Chev.) J. Agric. Sci. 21(1): 40-43.