1. Abdel-Sabour, M.P. and Abo-Seoud, M.A. 1996. Effects of organic waste compost addition on sesames growth, yield and chemical composition. Agric. Ecosyst. Enviro. 60(2-3): 157-164.
2. Abdel-Sattar, M., EL-Tanany, M. and EL-Kouny, H.M. 2011. Reducing mineral fertilizersby using organic manure to improve Washington Navel orange productivity and sandy soilcharacteristics. Alexandria Sci. Exchange J. 32(4): 372-380.
3. Akhlaghi Amiri, N. and Asadi Kangarshahi, A. 2010. A study on the effect of auxin, sucrose and nutrition on Citrus unshiu fruiting pattern. Plant Prod. Res., 17(3): 52-39. (In Persian)
4. Alemardan, A., Asadi, W., Rezaei, M., Tabrizi, L. and Mohammadi, S. 2013. Cultivation of Iranian Seedless barberry (Berberis integerrima ‘Bidaneh’): A medicinal shrub. Ind. Crop.Prod. 50: 276-287.
5. Asadi Kangarshahi, A. and Akhlaghi Amiri, N. 2008. Decrease of alternate bearing in Satsuma mandarin (Citrus unshiu) by balance nutrition and urea foliar application.
Proceeding of the 11th International Citrus Congress. Wuhan. China. 108. (In Persian)
6. Ayas, H. and Gulser, F. 2005. The effect of sulfur and humic acid on yield components and macronutrient contents of spinach. J. Biologic. Sci. 5(6): 801-804.
7. Balandrey, A. 1995. Effects of Hyperbaric and Ethephonic Acid on Fruit Properties and Easeof Harvesting Barberry. Iranian Scientific and Industrial Res Organization. Center of
Khorasan. (In Persian)
8. Besford, R.T. and Maw, G.A. 1976. Effect of potassium nutrition on some enzymes of the
tomato plant. Ann. Bot. 40: 461-471.
9. Birjely, H.M.S. and Al-Atrushy, S.M.M. 2017. Effect of some organic and non-organic
fertilizers on some parameters of growth and berries quality of grape cv. Kamali. Kufa J. for
Agric Sci., 9(3): 262-274.
10. Bockman, O.C. 1997. Fertilizers and biological nitrogen fixation as sources of plant
nutrients: Perspectives for future agriculture. Plant Soil. 194: 303-334.
11. Climatic characteristics of Iranian cities. 2016. National Meteorological Center.
12. Elhassan, A.A.M., Eltilib, A.M.A., Ibrahim, H.S. and Hashim, A.A. 2006. Effect of
different fertilizers on yield and quality of ‘Foster’ grapefruit. Agric Res and Technol
Corporation Unit, Wad Medani. Sudan. 4: 42-48.
13. El-Komy, H.M.A. 2005. Co-immobilization of Azospirillum lipoferum and Bacillus
megaterium for successful phosphorus and nitrogen nutrition of wheat plants. Food Tech.
Biotechnol., 43(1): 19-27.
14. F.A.O. 2016. Fruit production analysis. In: http://www.faostat.fao.org. Access Date: 10. Dec.
15. Faraji, S., Rafieeial-Hosseini, M. and Abbasi Sorki, A. 2015. The Effect of Separate and
Combined Application of Organic, Biological, and Chemical Fertilizers on Some
Quantitative and Qualitative Characteristics of Sugar Beet. Agric Crop Manag. 17(3): 789-
800. (In Persian)
16. Farjami, A.A. and S.M., Nabavi Kalat 2014. Effect of Humic Acid and Phosphorus on the
Quantity and Quality of Marigold (Calendula officinalis L.) Yield. J. Crop Ecophysiol. 7(4):
443-452. (In Persian)
17. Goldschmidt, E.E. and Golomb, A. 1982. The carbohydrate balance of alternate bearing
citrus trees and the significance of reserves for flowering and fruiting. Amer. J. Soc. Hort.
Sci., 107: 206-208.
18. Gupta, M.L., Prasad, A., Ram, M. and Kumar, S. 2002. Effect of the vesicular-arbuscular
mycorrhizal (VAM) fungus Glomus fasiculatum on the essentialoil yield related characters
and nutrient acquisitionin the crops of different cultivars of menthol mint (Mentha arvensis)
under field conditions. Biores. Tech. 81: 77-79.
19. Haggag, L.F., Maksoud, M.A. and El-Barkouky, F.M. 1995. Alternate bearing of balady
mandarin as influenced by nutritional status of tree. Ann. Agric. Sci. Cairo. 40: 759-64.
20. Hasani, M., Zamani, Z., Savaghebi, G.H. and Tabatabaei, S. 2013. The effect of urea and
Manure on the Concentration of Livestock Elements, Function and Quality of Pomegranate
fruit. J. Plant Prod. Res. 20(2): 1-18. (In Persian)
21. Hesami, M. and Aliabaday, S. 2012. Berberis use traditional Drtb. National Seminar on
Natural Products and Medicinal Plants, J. North Khorasan Univ Med Sci. Exclusive
Magazine Conference: 31p.
22. Heydari, S., Marashi, S.H., Farsi, M. and Mirshamshi Kakhki, A. 2009. Study of the
diversity of wild and agricultural masses of barberry in Khorasan province by using
morphological markers and evaluating its effectiveness in systematic studies. Iran J. Agric.
Res. 7(2): 401-410. (In Persian)
23. Kaffi, M., Rashed Mohassel, M.H., Balandrey, A., Karbasi, A., Marashi, S.H. and Maskouki,
A. 2002. Barberry: production and processing technology. First edition, Ferdowsi University
Press, Mashhad, Iran. 210p. (In Persian)
24. Kamyab, F., Abedini, M. and Khezri, M. 2016. The effect of hand and chemical thinning on
some quantitative and qualitative characteristics of barberry fruit. Agric. Crop Manag. 18(1):
31- 44. (In Persian)
25. Koocheki, A, Jahan, M. and Nassiri Mahallti, M. 2008. Effects of arbuscular mycorrhizal
fungi and free-living nitrogen-fixing bacteria on growth characteristic of corn (Zea mays L.)
under organic and conventional cropping systems. 2nd Conference of the International
Society of Organic Agriculture Research (ISOFAR). Modena. Italia.
26. Kumar, T.S., Swaminathan, V. and Kumar, S. 2009. Influence of nitrogen, phosphorus and
biofertilizers on growth, yield and essential oil constituents in ratoon crop of davana
(Artemisia pallens Wall.). Electronic J. Envir. Agric. Food Chem. 8(2): 86-95.
27. Leonel, S. and Tecchio, M.A. 2009. Cattle manure fertilization increases fig yield. Sci.
Agric. 66(6): 806-811.
28. Mahmood Shah, S., Wisal Mohammad, S., Azam Shah, S. and Nawaz, H. 2006. Integrated
nitrogen management of young deciduous apricot orchard. Soil Environ., 25(1): 59-63.
29. Majidi, A. 2014. The effect of integrated nutrition management system on some qualitative
and quantitative apples characteristics. Appl. Soil Res., 2(2): 92- 103. (In Persian)
30. Mansour, A.E.M., and Shaaban, E.A. 2007. Effect of different source of mineral N applied
with organic and bio-fertilizers on fruiting of Washington Navel orange tree. J. Appl. Sci.
Res., 3(8): 764-769.
31. Martynov, E.G., Stroev, E.A. and Peskov, D.D. 1984. Polysaccharides of Berberis vulgaris
L. Chem. Nat. Compound., 20(1): 99-100.
32. Milosevic, T. and Milosevic, N. 2009. The effect of zeolite, organic and inorganic fertilizers
on soil chemical properties, growth and biomass yield of apple trees. Plant Soil Environ.
33. Mirheidar, H. 1993. Herbal medicine: Application of plants in the prevention and treatment
of diseases. Volume II. Islamic Culture Publishing Office. Tehran. 284p. (In Persian)
34. Nardi, S., Pizzeghello, D., Muscolo, A. and Vianello, A. 2002. Physiological effects of
humic substances on higher plants. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 34: 1527-1536.
35. Nemati, M. and Dahmardeh, M. 2015. Effect of manure and biological fertilizers application
on yield and morphological indices of sour tea (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.). J. Agric. Eco. 7(1):
62-73. (In Persian)
36. Omidbaigi, R. and Nobakht, A. 2001. Nitrogen fertilizer affecting growth, seed yield and
active substances of Milk thistle. Pak. J. Biol. Sci. 4: 1345-1349.
37. Panicker, G.K., Sims, C.A., Silva, J.L. and Matta, F.B. 2009. Effect of worm castings, cow
manure, and forest waste on yield and fruit quality of organic blueberries grown on a heavy
soil. Acta Hort., 841: 581-584.
38. Prasad, R. 1996. Cropping systems and sustainability of agriculture. Indian Farming. 46: 39-45.
39. Rezvantalab, N., Pirdashti, H., Bahmanyar, M.A. and Abbasian, A. 2008. Study some of
yield and yield component of corn (Zea mays L.) response to different types and rates of
organic and chemical fertilizers. J. Agric. Sci. Nat. Res. 15(5): 139-147.
40. Salehi, A., Fallah, S., Iranipour, R. and Abbasi Soorki, A. 2014. The effect of time of use of
fertilizer in combination with cow manure on growth, yield and yield components of black
nile (Nigela sativa L.). J. Agric. Eco., 6: 495 -507. (In Persian)
41. Sokhan-sanj, M. 2001. Supply of products free of residual chemicals. Agric Logistics
Monthly. 11: 6- 9. (In Persian)
42. Statistics of the Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture. 2015. Volume III. Horticultural crops.
Deputy Director of Planning and Economics, Center for Information and Communication
Technology. (In Persian)
43. Wani, I.A., Bhat, M.Y., Mehraj, S. and Wani, S.A. 2017. The beneficial effects of minimizing
mineral fertilization on four walnut selections by different sources of organic manures in
relation to yield and quality. Int. J. Current Microbiol. Appl. Sci. 6(3): 1092-1103.
44. Wu, S.C., Caob, Z.H., Lib, Z.G., Cheunga, K.C., and Wong, M.H. 2005. Effects of
biofertilizers containing N-fixer, P and K Solubilizers and AM fungi on maize growth: a
greenhouse trial. Geoderma. 125: 155-166.
45. Yamanishi, O. 1995. Trunk strangulation and winter beating effect on carbohydrate level and
its relation with flowering, fruiting and yield of Tosa Buntan pummelo grown in plastic
house. J. Hort. Sci. 70: 85-95.
46. Yang, Y.H., Jiang, P.A., Ai, E.K. and Zhou, Y.Q. 2005. Effects of planting Medicago sativa
L. on soil fertility. Arid Land Geograph., 28: 248-251.
47. Zargari, A. 1992. Medicinal plants in Iran. Fifth Edition. Tehran Univ Press.Vol 4. 28-42. (In